Care Credit is a special health account that can offer convenient monthly payment plans.
Care Credit is accepted by over 75,000 providers in a wide range of services including LASIK and vision care, vetrinary medicine, dentistry, cosmetic surgery, hearing care, and more. Care Credit can be used repeatedly - for yourself, your entire family, and even your pets - with no need to reapply.
(**subject to credit approval and other factors determined by CareCredit**)
Care Credit can be used for treatment fees of $1 to $25,000 with no annual fees.
There are 2 types of plans available:
No Interest Plan:
- Pay for treatment for 6 to 12 months with no interest applied. As long as you pay the low minimum monthly payment each month when due and the balance is paid in full by the end of the 6 month term, no interest will be charged on your purchase.
- Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date of the promotional balance, including optional charges if not paid in full within 6 months or if you make a late payment. Minimum monthly payments required.
Low Interest Plan:
- Low minimum monthly payments with the 24, 36, 48, or 60 month plans for treatment fees that are over $1,000.
- Fixed low minimum monthly payments possible with lower than average credit card APR's.
- Penalty APR may apply if you make a late payment and are ineligible for reduced APR*.
Applying is quick and easy. Choose the option you prefer below:
- Standard application - Ask us for an application, complete and sign the application, and return to our office for submission.
- Online application - Go to carecredit.com, fill out the patient application, and receive an immediate decision.
- Automated phone application - Call (800) 365-8295, follow the prompts, and receive an immediate decision.
For more information here's a copy of the CareCredit Brochure
*Valid on CareCredit account. A minimum purchase amount may be required for promotional plans longer than 6 months in duration. On promo purchase balance, monthly payments required, but no Finance Charges will be assessed if (1) promo purchase balance paid in 6 months, and (2) all minimum monthly payments on account paid when due. Otherwise, promo may be terminated and treated as a non-promo balance. Finance Charges will be accrued at the Purchase APR and assessed from purchase date. Standard terms apply to non-promo purchase and optional charges. Promo purchases on existing accounts may not receive full benefit of promo terms, including reduced APR if applicable, if account is subject to penalty APR. Payments over the minimum will be applied as required by applicable law. As of 2/1/10, APR 26.99% & on all accounts in default, Penalty APR: 29.99%. Minimum Finance Charge $2.00. Subject to approval by GE Money Bank.